Monday, July 18, 2011

You May Kiss the Bride

When I was planning my vintage garden wedding, I was very disappointed in the wedding cake toppers that were available. I wanted something different and vintage, little did I know it would send me on a hunt, searching for just the right pair. It was two days before my wedding and I had just about given up hope. While I was purchasing something in a local antique store, chatting with the owner, she moved to the side of a cabinet behind her and there they were! The bride with blond hair, the groom with brown hair and a match for the tux! It was meant to be, they found me!

I enjoy being able to use them in my photographs for my wedding designs in my Etsy shop. I have had so many people ask if they were for sale and there is just no way I could ever part with them. So, I photographed them and made a wedding cake topper out of them!

Go to my shop to see more photos!

AND

Check out this wonderful treasury on Etsy that features this sweet little cake topper! Thank you Dita!



1 comment: